Event Submission Guidelines:
- Event descriptions should be written in full sentences. Do not type in all capital letters. Type it exactly how you want it to appear on the website listing.
- Please refrain from simply pasting in a press release as the description. The description is a maximum of 750 characters.
- All submissions are reviewed by our research department before they appear on our web calendar. This typically takes 1-3 days. If your event is not posted within three business days, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not submit the same event multiple times; multiple submissions can cause the system to delete your original submission.
- Do NOT submit: Events taking place outside of New Jersey; retail sales events; or events closed to the general public will not be approved for posting.
- Submit restaurant openings and closings to email@example.com.
Events postings are considered for use in the monthly print publication if they are submitted in time for our deadlines — at least two months before the publication month.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your event, and thanks for helping us spread the word by submitting it online.