4 rib-eye steak
Salt and pepper
1) Pre-heat the grill on medium-high heat.
2) Season the steak with salt and pepper.
3) Set the meat on the hottest part of the grill and sear for just
2 minutes each side then move them on medium heat and cook on each side 6 to 8 minutes depending on thickness and desired temperature.
4) Check the temperature of the steak, inserting an instant-read food thermometer into the thickest part of the steak.
Rare = 120
Medium rare = 126
Medium = 135
Medium well = 145
Well done = 160
5) Remove the steak when it is done and let rest for about 10 minutes before carving.Click here to leave a comment