Eating out is fun. Paying less than full price for terrific food makes it more so. Town-wide restaurant weeks are a great way to do that.
Participating eateries typically offer a three-course menu, with choices for each course, at a fixed price of $30–$40 per person. Restaurant weeks take place at different times of year.
- Ridgewood: January 15–19; January 22–26
- Hudson: January 23–February 3
- Downtown Cranford: January 29–February 2
- Jersey Shore: April 21–30; November 3–12
- Morristown: April 24–28
- Passaic County: May 15–21; October 23–29
- Cape May: June 4–11
- Wildwoods: June 11–15; September 10–14
- Atlantic City: October 1–6
- Hillsborough: September 25–October 1
Click here to leave a comment