If you’ve been putting off buying tickets for the ninth annual New Jersey Wine & Food Festival at Crystal Springs Resort in Sussex County, act now – or you may not secure a place at the table.
The festival, taking place Friday, March 31 through Sunday, April 2, is being coordinated by the top toque at Crystal Springs, Anthony Bucco. Chef Bucco has planned a full day of food and drink events on April 1.
This year’s guest of honor is the legendary New York-based chef Daniel Boulud, who will be joined in the kitchen and at the events by 30 top chefs from New Jersey and New York as well as winemakers from around the world.
Here is the docket for Saturday, April 1:
- 10am – Perfectly Paired Pastries with chef Jessie Dardar of Le Petit Temptation.
- 11am – A Conversation & Book Signing with Guest of Honor Daniel Boulud. Enjoy a glass of bubbly as the chef reminisces about his career and signs copies of his cookbooks.
- 12pm – The Art of Fresh Pasta with Chef Silvia Barban (Top Chef Season 14), Ryan DePersio (Fascino), Robbie Felice (Viaggio) and Aishling Stevens (Crystal Tavern), featuring winemaker Ryan Rech of Beringer.
- 2pm – Create your own Red Wine Blend with Rodney Strong winemaker Justin Seidenfeld.
- 2pm – Daniel Boulud Foie Gras Challenge – 4 NJ chefs will compete to produce the winning dish as judged by chef Boulud.
- 3pm – An Afternoon in Provence. Kick off the spring rose wine season and enjoy Daniel Boulud’s custom smoked salmon and caviar.
- 3pm – Punch Party. Learn how to make the perfect party punch and try punches from top NJ bartenders.
- 4pm – 7X Ranch: The Perfection of Steak. Join chef Bucco for a discussion of the prized 7X beef and tasting of this rare delicacy.
- 4pm – Craft Whiskey Spotlight – Widow Jane Distillery. Tastings of this award-winning spirit.
- 7pm – Grand Tasting. Top NJ and NYC chefs and winemakers from around the world.
Proceeds from the event benefit Ment’or, a leading nonprofit organization devoted to inspiring culinary excellence in young professionals and preserving the traditions and quality of cuisine in America.
For ticket prices, which starts at $35, reservations and information, call 855-977-6473 or visit crystalgolfresort.com.Click here to leave a comment