Time to take stock. It’s the end of the first quarter of 2017—my first first quarter as your Table Hopping editor—and I’ve reported on many meals.
Before I get to my favorite dishes of early 2017, I’m curious: What have been your favorites from your own dining-out adventures of the past three months? Please comment below or write to me at [email protected].
Please don’t read anything into the order here. I’m doing this as an off-the-top-of-my-head exercise, a true memorable-dish discourse with you.
* The Bistro Burger at Drew’s Bayshore Bistro in Keyport.
* Sushi-grade salmon salad at Kingwood Tavern in Kingwood.
* Oxtail in peanut sauce at Pinoy in Somerville.
* Kale pakoda and anjeer kofta at Aarzu in Freehold.
* Truffled chicken mousse pate at O Bistro Francais in Red Bank.
* Penne strachinati and gnudi in braised beef at Cattani Catering & Kitchen in Ewing.
* Combo pork chop on broken rice at Baguette Delite in Edison.
* Warm lentil salad at Grand Tavern in Neptune City.
* Octopus with red pepper puree at Graze in Little Silver.
* Baba ghanouj at Headquarters Sannine Lebanese Cuisine in North Brunswick.Click here to leave a comment