1) FULL OF BEANS: Comfy as its ’60s ancestor, this beanbag chair’s groovy updates include fun patterns, eco-friendly filling and a UV-protected, washable slipcover; from $149 at majestichomegoods.com.
2) SUNNY SIDE UP: Powder-coated steel bistro table by designer Gaurav Nanda of Bend was inspired by ’50s sculptor Harry Bertoia; $254-$677 at West Elm in Paramus (201-261-2552).
3) CITRUS CHEVRON: Hand-screened, 22-inch pillow by Company C; from $65 at Seasons in Madison (973-822-8210).
4) NESTING INSTINCT: All-weather wicker Montauk Nest chair is lightweight and rust resistant; $679 at West Elm in Princeton (609-799-8010).
5) LIGHT WORK: Remote-controlled, color-changing Jupiter table from Zuo; $193 at Battaglia’s Home in Hoboken (201-798-1122).
6) WALK ON THE WILD SIDE: Hand-hooked, zebra-print rug weathers the elements in style; from $299 at grandinroad.com.
7) FINE LINES: Rust- and fade-proof Nantucket chair offers comfort and classic looks; $1,299 at Arhaus in Freehold (732-303-1982).
8) MULTITASKER: Use this hefty ceramic accent piece as a seat, plant holder, side table or footrest; $99.95 at Pier 1 Imports in Jersey City (201-239-8266).
9) COTTAGE CHIC: Fanciful wire and glass receptacle for flowers or pillar candles. Hang it—or rest it on a table top; $79 at Arhaus in Hackensack (201-343-1319).Click here to leave a comment