1) Scentillating: Jimmy Choo fragrance has an orange and caramel bouquet presented in a limited-edition bottle; from $150 at Bloomingdale’s in Wayne (973-582-2400).
2) Blooming Bloomers: Silky roses wrapped in red Hanky Panky thongs; $25 each/$250 dozen at the Dain Shoppe in Morristown (973-539-7586).
3) Heart on a String: Pink tourmaline stones in a gold and black rhodium setting; $625 at Robyn Ross in South Orange (973-913-1100).
4) Clear Favorite: Hand-blown Simon Pearce Windsor beer mug; $65 at the Polished Plate in Haddonfield (856-428-2696).
5) Personal Pin Up: Pose just for him at the all-female-staff Collingswood studio; $300-plus at
6) Pig Out: Bring home the bacon—dipped in chocolate. This made-to-order sweet, crunchy treat will delight pork connoisseurs; $15.50 per pound at Laura’s Fudge in Wildwood (609-729-1555).
7) Scarlet Nights: Try Jane Iredale’s daring red lipstick, Carrie; $20 at janeiredale.com or Mediterranean Spa in Tom’s River (732-240-9300).
8) Rules of Engagement: How well do you know your partner? The Quiz Book for Couples will light a fire—one way or another; $15.50 at Barnes & Noble in Springfield (973-376-8544).
9) Wax Poetic: Little Afterglow Sampler’s six scented candles melt into massage oils; $50 at jimmyjane.com.Click here to leave a comment