1) NOT YOUR GRANNY’S CART: Picnic Time insulated, foldable rolling cart; $76.66 at Sears in Livingston (973-535-4500).
2) SOUND MACHINE: Battery-operated Schooners II outdoor speakers are wireless and water-resistant; $99.99 at Brookstone in Rockaway (973-328-9015).
3) MADE FOR SHADE: The Wondershade is a gust-proof, freestanding umbrella that offers UV protection; from $23 at Dellas 5 & 10 in Cape May (609-884-4568).
4) FANCY FOLD UP: Durable bamboo beach chair is lightweight and chic; $99.95 at hammacherschlemmer.com.
5) COOL FLASHBACK: Retro rolling cooler with bottle opener and storage shelf; $199.99 at countrydoor.com.
6) PARTY CENTRAL: Fusion chair by Picnic Time comes with a padded seat and back rest, table with shelving and a detachable cooler bag with pockets; $99.99 at Kohl’s in Woodland Park (973-812-0240).
7) OUT OF THE BLUE: Raise an ocean-blue Ball mason jar to celebrate this company’s 100th year; $17.95/six at Paper Source in Princeton (609-921-0932).
8) SUDS WALK: Limited-edition Pabst Blue Ribbon beer flip-flops by O’Neill; $16 at Oneillclothing.com.
9) RAISE THE BAR: Dishwasher-safe plasticware includes shot, Margarita and martini glasses; from $3.99 at Bed Bath & Beyond in Cherry Hill (856-910-2820 or bedbathandbeyond.com).Click here to leave a comment