1) Nothing beats a simple bedside bouquet. Whimsical recycled-glass vase; $24 at Anthropologie in Montclair (973-509-0213).
2) Guests will be snug in this unisex seersucker-and-terry robe from Coyuchi; $112 at White Lotus Home in Highland Park (732-828-2111).
3) A reading lamp is a must, so make it stylish! Jamie Young’s Longshan lamp fits the bill; $184 at laylagrayce.com.
4) Add a playful punch to the bath with this colorful, geometric towel set by Jonathan Adler; $12-$48 at zincdoor.com.
5) Tune in to technology! This clever dock turns an iPhone into a clock while it’s charging; $39.50 at uncommongoods.com.
6) Visitors will appreciate the faux-bamboo Collette bench; its metal frame makes for a sturdy luggage rest; $650 at Bungalow 5 in Oakland (201-405-1800).
Ideal carryalls are roomy enough to fit necessities and stylish enough to make a statement. Left, this signature Dooney and Bourke tote is made of sturdy, fabric-trimmed clear plastic; $60 at dooney.com. Furla’s leather Gemini tote in passion fruit sports a convertible shoulder strap and top handle; $398 at Furla in Short Hills (973-218-1300).
Click here to leave a comment