The perfect cologne or perfume is a direct reflection of your personality and a finishing touch to any autumn outfit. Pull your fashion look together with a spritz of something wonderful! If you’re looking for a fresh, fun fall fragrance to celebrate the change of seasons, or for holiday gift giving, here are some of my top picks:
- Vera Wang’s Rock Princess is a sexy fragrance with notes of red raspberry, white peach, creamy coconut and intriguing jasmine. It’s a fabulous complement whether you’re rocking denim and leather or dressing for a glammy night on the town. $30.99 at fragrance.com.
- Annick Goutal’s Tenue de Soiree is a gorgeous new scent from this favorite Parisian line. Even the bottle is extravagant with a pouf atomizer. $190 for 3.4 fl. oz. and $125 for 1.7 fl. oz. at Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus and us.annickgoutal.com.
- Walk on Air Eau de Parfum by kate spade new york is gracefully confident. With top notes of Italian bergamot and magnolia leaves, heart notes of magnolia, rose and jasmine and back notes of heliotrope, ambrette, sandalwood, iris and amber, it’s an invitation to surround yourself in something wonderful. $95 for 1.7 oz. spray, $25 for .34 oz. rollerball at kate spade new york boutiques and katespade.com.
- Tory Burch Limited-Edition Eau de Parfum spray’s super-chic gold-toned fretwork bottle holds this iconic Tory Burch fall fragrance. Floral peony and tuberose blend with crisp notes of grapefruit and neroli, and are anchored by earthy vetiver for a scent that is feminine and tomboy, grounded and graceful. Presented in a bold orange box. $130 for 100ml at Bloomingdales.
- Penhaligon’s brand new Duchess Rose is as crisp and sparkling as a chilled rosé wine. Its woody notes indiscreetly reveal something else. Part of the just-launched Portraits fragrance collection. $240 for 75ml at Penhaligon’s Garden State Plaza boutique.
Envelop yourself in a new fall fragrance and get ready for everyone to ask, “What are you wearing?”
Click here to leave a comment