1. MRS. SMELL GOOD: Mrs. Meyer’s products are made from plant-derived cleaning agents and scented with essential oils; from $3.99 at bedbathandbeyond.com.
2. HAIRY SITUATION: We all love Fido—but his fur, not so much. Water-free sponge removes hair from clothing, upholstery and other surfaces; $6 at the containerstore.com.
3. DARE TO AIR: Go green with this modern drying rack from Brabantia. Its height is adjustable and it folds for storage; $74.99 at amazon.com.
4. CLING KING: Dust bunnies are no match for Big Wooly, an all-wool, swivel-neck mop. Grunge sticks until you shake it off; $43.95 at sla-dust.com.
5. TAKE IT OUTSIDE: One part cleaning tool, one part anger management and exercise! This long-handled rattan rug beater bests a vacuum on area rugs; $6 at ikea.com.Click here to leave a comment
Read more Style & Shopping articles.