1. Be lazy. Perhaps, lazy is a strong word. What we mean is conserve your energy. Put relaxation in the forefront, and try lounging in a hammock, the perfect way to kick back. Quilted hammock in Regency Indigo Sunbrella fabric from onekingslane.com; $249.
2. Keep your beauty game intact. Sun + sweat = raccoon eyes. Don’t go there! With Wunder2 Super-Stay Liners, you don’t have to. These nifty pencils come in 15 waterproof colors in everyday shades, plus glitter and metallic options. No smear, no fear! $15.95 at https://www.wunder2.com/product/super-stay-liner.
3. Bring your own shade. Protecting your eyes is as important as how hip you’ll look in these chic, UV-protective polarized sunglasses with tortoise shell frames; $49.99 at H&M stores and hm.com.
4. Put your hair up! Sweltering weather makes a hair nuisance, but that doesn’t mean you have to scrap your style. In fact, you can add to it. Dona Bela Shreds offers a collection of patterned and solid hair bands to amp up your look while keeping you cool. Plus, this product is made from upcycled textile remnants, which keeps it out of landfills. So, you are a little more comfortable and the world is a little greener. Take that, heat! $8 each at donabelashreds.com.
5. Float away. Nothing is more cooling than a dip in the pool. Spend an afternoon—or a day—bobbing around on this groovy, oversized peace-sign float; $27.50 at alwaysfits.com.
Click here to leave a comment