Thru May 27: The Liberty Science Center’s new International Exhibition of Sherlock Holmes takes you inside Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s books. See props from Sherlock Holmes movie sets, follow the clues to find missing items, and learn about modern forensic practices.
- Discover the developments in science and technology in the 1890s (developments that are still highly relevant today)
- Visit Sherlock Holmes’ and Dr. Watson’s sitting room at 221B Baker Street, London, where their investigations began and concluded
- Receive a book full of clues to assist you while you’re hot on the trail of solving a remarkable new Sherlock Holmes mystery, written exclusively for this exhibition
- Explore a room full of all things “Sherlock” – the perfect spot for pop culture enthusiasts! The collection includes vintage Sherlock-themed card games, comics, and magazines; props from the Warner Bros.’ current Sherlock Holmes movie sets; and costumes and props from the hit TV shows, Elementary and Sherlock
- Learn how forensic experts of today work, operate, and use innovative techniques