Wills, Estate Planning & Probate Seminar
Sayreville Senior Center
April 15,2020 at 6pm
423 Main Street
Sayreville NJ 08872
Open to the public. You do not need to be a resident.
SPEAKER: Kenneth Vercammen, Esq. Edison, (Author- ABA’s “Wills and Estate Administration book”)
1. NJ Estate Tax eliminated
2. The 2020 changes in Federal Estate and Gift Tax
3. Power of Attorneys recommendations
4. Living Will & Advance Directive
5. Administering the Estate/ Probate/Surrogate
6. Avoiding unnecessary expenses and saving your family money
COMPLIMENTARY MATERIAL: Brochures on Wills, “Answers to Questions about Probate” and Administration of an Estate, Power of Attorney, Living Wills, Real Estate Sales for Seniors, and Trusts.
For information Call Sayreville Senior Center 732-390-7059 Jen Krushinski
You don’t have to be a Sayreville resident to attend.
For materials if you can’t attend, email [email protected]