Spuntino Wine Bar & Italian Tapas, specializing in small plates that put modern twists on Italian classics and fine wines from around the world, invites guests to enjoy its Magnify Beer Dinner at its location in the Clifton Commons on Thursday, December 13 at 7pm.
Why a beer dinner at a wine bar? Magnify Brewing personifies the kind of creative style and local spirit that inspires Spuntino Wine Bar’s culinary vision. With those principles, Chef de Cuisine Michel Desjardins teamed up with Magnify to create an exciting menu that pairs perfectly with Magnify’s year-round and special-release beers. The five-course tasting menu includes:
• Oyster – Cotuit oyster, Magnify mignonette sauce. Paired with Searched Saison with Apricot and Peach.
• Campanelle with Shrimp – Scampi butter, lemon preserve. Paired with Cold Side IPA.
• Chicken Roulade – Lemon caper sauce. Paired with Fruitful Beauty.
• Monkfish – Cannellini bean stew. Paired with Flannel Season.
• Chocolate Terrine – Luxardo cherries, Maldon salt. Paired with Ugly Sweater Party.