As we all continue to navigate this uncertain world, we invite you to find solace and inspiration at WheatonArts during the first phase of our public reopening. The Museum of American Glass, Down Jersey Folklife Center, and the Museum Stores will open from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturdays & Sundays. The Grounds and the Museum Stores will also be walk-in (non-ticket) accessible for those coming exclusively to shop or stroll.
Our Artist Studios and GateHouse Cafe will remain closed. Due to the State of New Jersey’s mandated size restrictions on outdoor gatherings, there will be no special events or facility rentals until further notice. Education programs, docent tours, and group visits are also canceled until further notice.
To help ensure our staff and guests’ safety, all public surfaces will be cleaned regularly throughout the day, following CDC cleaning guidelines. Our staff is also performing temperature checks every day upon arrival.
- All guests, including members, are required to reserve and/or purchase advanced timed tickets online, scheduled every half hour from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Please select from the ticket option buttons above.
- Walk-In visitors coming to shop or stroll will be asked to provide contact information (name, email, or phone number) in case of contact tracing needs.
- Masks must be worn by everyone over the age of 5 upon entry and while inside all buildings. We ask that visitors wear masks outdoors when social distancing is not possible. Masks must be worn properly, covering the nose and mouth.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are positioned throughout the campus, and we ask that guests use them frequently.
- We ask visitors to remain together with their party members, maintain a six-foot distance from other parties, and follow the directional arrows.
- The capacity in the General Store, the Gallery of Fine Craft, and Down Jersey Folklife Center will be limited to 10 guests at one time. The Museum of American Glass capacity will be limited to 100 guests at a time.
- Up to 200 people are allowed on the campus at any one time, including those walking the grounds and Nature Trail. Once at capacity, additional guests will be asked to wait socially distanced outside, and a “one out, one in” admittance policy will go into effect.
- Public restrooms on campus will be limited to the facilities located next to the Gatehouse.