- 252 Schraalenburgh Road
Closter, NJ 07624
- Read the review
- Cuisine Type: Modern
- Price Range: Expensive
- Price Details:Appetizers, $14-$17; pastas, risottos, $16-$32; entrées, $24-$44; sides, $8-$12; desserts, $12
- Ambience:Airy, soothing and elegantly rustic
- Service:Informed, attentive, accommodating
- Wine list:Small, interesting cocktail list; 6 draft beers, 7 in bottle or can; 7 white, 8 red wines, each by glass or bottle
- Open: Dinner, Tuesday-Sunday
About The Hill
Ben Pollinger, who won a Michelin star in New York in 2006, finally opens his own restaurant—in his home county.
There are no photos with those IDs or post 196016 does not have any attached images!