No one wants last year’s clothing just taking up space in their wardrobe. So the question is: How can we update the old with fresh style? Below, I tweak five previous trends to make them cool again for this season. (You’re sure to have at least one of these items in your closet!)
1. Thigh-high boots: Pair them with a longer, calf-length flowy dress to distract from how high the boots are. Bonus: Tall boots are extra warm on super-cold days.
2. The cape: Sleek leather pants with a bodysuit will dress this trend right up again. Stay cozy in the cape throughout the day and wear it right into dinner at night.
3. Skinny jeans: Try wearing a cool pair of snakeskin knee-high boots to hide the skinny ankle but still show off the great fit.
4. Pleated skirts: Pair with an oversized sweater and add cute embellished boots for a chic update.
5. The cold-shoulder top: If you have one of these from a few seasons ago, try adding a lace-strap cami underneath that will show through the open part.Click here to leave a comment