1. Cool nights at the Jersey Shore deserve the cottony Baja hoodie sweater; $298 at fahertybrand.com.
2. Dads who are fans of cocktails and cooking will enjoy these hardcover hits; $24.99–$29.99 at Amazon.com.
3. Protect his eyes with shades that sport English oak-style frames and vintage blue lenses; $95 at Warby Parker stores in Paramus, Westfield and Hoboken and warbyparker.com.
4. Designed for swimmers and surfers, Sharkbanz uses patented magnetic technology developed by marine biologists to deter predatory shark species; $84 at Ron Jon Surf Shop in Ship Bottom and ronjonsurfshop.com.
5. Treat the big guy to Dolce & Gabbana’s new summer fragrance, Light Blue Sun Pour Homme; $88 at Macy’s and macys.com.
6. Adidas Terrex running shoe looks sharp on or off the trail. Other colors available; $100 at adidasoutdoor.com.
7. Sporty father/son boardshorts are made from recycled fabric. Men’s trunks; $70/kids’ trunks; $45. Men’s shirt; $64/ kids’ shirt; $45 at greenlines.com.Click here to leave a comment