Strip House Sombrero
“The standard Sombrero is basically Kahlua or coffee brandy and cream. Ours is totally different.”
1 slice fresh jalapeño
1 slice cucumber
1 slice fresh lime
1 tb sugar
1 oz sour mix (any brand)
1 oz triple sec
3 oz of your favorite silver tequila
1) Muddle the jalapeño, cucumber, lime and sugar in a shaker.
2) Add the sour mix, triple sec and tequila.
3) Add ice, shake well, serve.
4) Garnish with a slice of lime. Like it spicy? Add another slice of jalapeño.
“This drink is named for Strip House co-owner Peter Glazier, who created it. Peter’s Cosmo isn’t as sweet as the standard version. It uses less cranberry juice and subs fresh lime juice for the usual Rose’s.”
5 oz non-flavored vodka
3 oz triple sec
Juice of 2 limes
1 tb sour mix
1 tb cranberry juice
1) Fill a shaker with ice.
2) Add all ingredients, shake well.
3) Serve on rocks or up, in a martini glass. Garnish with lemon peel.