First row from left:
1. Shane Brennan, from Middletown, sports his Monmouth County lifeguard face covering during a shift.
2. Gina Paone, from Jackson, shows off a style made by women who started selling masks after Covid-19 cost them their jobs.
3. Roman Ercolono, age 5, from Abington, Pennsylvania, sports a Star Wars–themed mask from Etsy.
4. Tom Cragin, from Rhode Island, supports his football team with a Patriots mask that his mother hand-made for him.
Second row from left:
5. Diana Rodriguez, from Elizabeth, checks in with a tone-on-tone, checkered mask from Willow Mint Props.
6. Gary Ramsey, from Neptune, got a paisley mask at Collingswood Auction in Farmingdale.
7. Angela Caronia, of Hamilton, wears a mask given to employees of Capital Health during a Pride ceremony in support of the LGBTQ community.
8. Adrielis Otero, age 9, of Carteret, dons a heart-covered mask her mom got for her.
Third row from left:
9. Owen Angello, a Jackson resident, wears a mask with Asbury Park icon Tilly the Clown from a pop-up shop in town.
10. Kiersten Litton, of Wall, wears a mask she created: “I even designed the print of the fabric.”
11. James Giglio, of Asbury Park, wears a starred mask, a gift from his sister.
12. Patrica Ramsey, of Neptune, wears a zigzag mask from ShopRite: “I like masks that stand out with bright colors.”Click here to leave a comment