Author: Karen Tina Harrison
August 10, 2009
The Sheridan Café, a circa-1949 Ho-Ho-Kus luncheonette, was bought in 2001 and restored, bistro-style, by locals Janice and John Tinari.
April 16, 2009
The Mourkakos brothers lured chef John Piliouras from Molyvos, the New York restaurant he made famous, to Englewood, where he’s raising Greek cuisine to Olympian heights.
March 11, 2008
An 1870s townhouse with a speakeasy in its past sizzles anew, thanks to juicy prime Angus steaks that put no prohibition on pleasure.