1. The 30 Best Restaurants in New Jersey
Our 2018 list of top restaurants testifies to the vitality of the Garden State dining scene.
2. Can New Jersey’s Dying Malls Be Saved?
Battered by the Internet, Jersey’s iconic shopping malls turn to yoga studios, escape rooms and wine bars to keep the customers coming.
3. Vaping: New Jersey’s New Epidemic
Odorless and easy to hide, e-cigarettes are a growing source of teenage kicks. Snuffing out the problem is the latest uphill battle for Jersey schools.
4. Jonathan Dinklage is Not Throwing Away His Shot
While his brother achieves film and TV fame, the lead violinist of Broadway’s “Hamilton” thrives under the stage.
5. Sex on the Spectrum
People with autism can enjoy healthy relationships, but navigating social situations presents unique challenges.
6. The Untold Story of the Real Lolita
How an 11-year-old girl’s 1948 kidnapping in Camden became the basis of a controversial novel.
7. Amazon’s Huge NJ Presence
The retailer’s giant fulfillment centers employ thousands, even without a new HQ here.
8. Jersey’s High Rate of C-Sections
How doctors, hospitals and various organizations are trying to lower the number of surgical births in New Jersey.
9. Behind the Curtain at the Shakespeare Theatre
The Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey needed a place for its stuff. It found that, and rehearsal and design space to boot, in an old valve factory in Florham Park.
10. Club Teams Flourish, But What Happened to Little League?
New Jersey towns strain to fill baseball rosters as elite teams nab the best players.Click here to leave a comment